Sites and monuments

Château de einhartshausen

www.phalsbourg.com

The castle, the cradle of Phalsbourg, was the seat of Count Palatine George Jean, founder of the town from 1568. The exterior restoration (staircase and tower) dates from George Jean. The ground floor (now the cellar), where the year 1568 is engraved, also remains from this period. The stone keystone, removed around 1890, showed the coat of arms of George John. At that time the castle extended as far as the Place d'Armes. Vauban included the building in his plan and enclosed it in one of the bastions. The building can now be accessed via the first floor. The castle is a stage on the discovery tour. Free visit of the exterior.

Useful info

  • Coach park
Languages spoken

English, german

Individuals

Tour of exterior only

Groups

Guided tours with advanced booking

Amenities

Toilets

Location

Entertainment on a theme

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi