Sites and monuments

The recollect friary

Vincent VION

The building can only be seen from the outside: a two-storey building on a vaulted cellar, made of pink sandstone. Admirable baroque portal in yellow sandstone, decorated with the statue of Saint Francis (1769). Possibility of including it in a guided tour of the town. After the dissolution of the St. Stephen's Chapter in 1743, the Duke of Lorraine Stanislas authorised the establishment of Franciscan Recollect monks in Hombourg in 1749. These monks built a new convent next to the collegiate church and lived there until the Revolution. After the departure of the Recollects, the building was used as a presbytery until 1997.

Useful info

Individuals

Tour of exterior only

  • LUNDI Open
  • MARDI Open
  • MERCREDI Open
  • JEUDI Open
  • VENDREDI Open
  • SAMEDI Open
  • DIMANCHE Open

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi