Sites and monuments

St catherine's chapel

Jean-Marie GUZIK - Les carnets de Moselle-Est ...

This private chapel was built by the knight Simon of Hombourg between 1250 and 1270. It was renovated in 1706, 1897 and 1984. It was surrounded by the buildings of the knights' castle. Its towers and walls made up the outer part of a big medieval castle. The chapel was registered as a listed building in 1895 under German authority and again in 1930.

Useful info

  • Pets welcome
Languages spoken

German

Individuals

Tour of exterior only

Groups

Visit on your own at all times, guided tours with advanced booking, educational tours

  • LUNDI Open
  • MARDI Open
  • MERCREDI Open
  • JEUDI Open
  • VENDREDI Open
  • SAMEDI Open
  • DIMANCHE Open

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi