Sites and monuments

église saint-simon saint-jude

mairie-metz.fr

This parish church was completed in 1740 and has simple architecture that blends in with the military barracks that surround it. The Marshal de Belle-Isle, the military governor of Metz and a fervent supporter of the architectural development of the city, decided to build a new church in the new town. Inside, the chancel is decorated with frescoes by Auguste Hussenot, a painter of the School of Metz.

Useful info

Languages spoken

German, italian

Individuals

Visit on your own at all times

Amenities

Toilets

Location

Concerts

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi