Sites and monuments

Eglise saint
maximin de jarny

Mairie de Jarny

Church (Inventory of Historical Monuments) with a 13th century chancel (primary ribbed style) and a central nave (ribbed period of the end of the 15th century, extended in 1765). The fortified bell tower would be one of the urban surrounding elements. Mural painting, statuary. Thanks to restoration works in 2005, this splendid church regained its character. The 1962 restoration revealed a fresco and the 2005 restoration a death’s door and an old niche… Church open during Heritage Days - Free

Useful info

Individuals

Visit on your own with advanced booking

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi