Sites and monuments

Observation posts
of hablainville

Collection SB

The village of Hablainville has 2 concrete Observation Posts, settled during the First World War, located on 2 village's highest points. The Observation Site situated in the west has been built between March and June 1917 by soldiers of the team 4/51 in engineering corps of 7th Infantry Regiment. After these soldiers, the team 7/63 of 10th Colonial Infantry Regiment has finished this first Observation Post, and then they have settled a second one. Situated in the east of Hablainville, this second Observation Site has been built between June and August 1917, at 1 kilometre from the first Observation Post. Only one of these 2 Observation Sites was listed as a Historical Monument, on January the 27th 1922.Accessible every days in the year.

Useful info

  • Pets welcome
Individuals

Tour of exterior only

Photo gallery

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi