Sites and monuments

Church saint-laurent

MAIRIE SPICHEREN

In 1830, this place of worship dedicated to Saint Laurent and which had been extended in 1779, was demolished and rebuilt on the same site, but larger, with a slightly different orientation, and surrounded by a cemetery. Between the years 1860 and 1864, a new tambour and a new bell tower were built, the latter being topped by a pyramidal spire with one of its edges pointing south. The church was severely damaged by bombing at the end of the last war and had to be abandoned for 4 years. Repairs were only carried out in 1949, and the spire on the tower was completely rebuilt, this time with one face rather than one edge looking south.

Useful info

Individuals

Tour of exterior only

Groups

Visit on your own at all times

  • LUNDI 07:00 à 23:00
  • MARDI 07:00 à 23:00
  • MERCREDI 07:00 à 23:00
  • JEUDI 07:00 à 23:00
  • VENDREDI 07:00 à 23:00
  • SAMEDI 07:00 à 23:00
  • DIMANCHE 07:00 à 23:00
  • LUNDI Open
  • MARDI Open
  • MERCREDI Open
  • JEUDI Open
  • VENDREDI Open
  • SAMEDI Open
  • DIMANCHE Open

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi