Sites and monuments

Le fort
du bambesch

R Krebs

The fortress consists of 3 combat blocks linked by a gallery located at a depth of 28 m. It had a total crew of 123 men. The fortress was attacked from the rear on 20 June 1940 and traces of the formidable destruction inflicted by the German guns can still be seen.

Useful info

  • Coach park
Languages spoken

German, italian

Individuals

Guided tours at all times, guided tours with advanced booking

Groups

Guided tours with advanced booking

Amenities

Bar / tearoom, toilets

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi