Sites and monuments

Groupe fortifié
de guentrange

Ville de Thionville

The Germans built the Guentrange Fort in April 1899, and the defensive works became operational at the end of 1905. This Fort became part of the fortifications in Moselle between Metz and the Luxembourg border. It stood on French territory after the Armistice of 1918, and was integrated into the Maginot Line in the 1930s. A visit will reveal the imposing features of this type of fortification, the complexity of its electromechanical and telephone equipment, and the comfort of the garrison. From May 1st to September 30th, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday at 3 pm. Information: +33 (0)3 82 88 12 15 www.fort-guentrange.com.

Useful info

  • Coach park
Languages spoken

English, german

Individuals

Guided tours at all times, tour of exterior only

Groups

Guided tours with advanced booking

Amenities

Toilets

  • MERCREDI Open
  • SAMEDI Open
  • DIMANCHE Open

Localisation

Les informations recueillies à partir de ce formulaire sont nécessaires au traitement de votre demande (sauf mention contraire). Elles sont enregistrées et transmises au pôle marketing et digital de Lorraine Tourisme en charge du traitement de votre demande d’information touristique. Ces données sont conservées 3 ans. Vous disposez d’un droit d’accès, de rectification et d’opposition aux données vous concernant, que vous pouvez exercer en adressant une demande par courriel à contact@tourisme-lorraine.fr ou par courrier signé accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : Lorraine Tourisme – Abbaye des Prémontrés – BP 97 – 54704 PONT A MOUSSON CEDEX

Envoi