1. In a bowl, mix the yolks with the confectioner’s custard and add 20 cl of
2. In a salad bowl, beat six egg-whites until stiff and then add the
3. Work the egg-whites into the confectioner’s custard.
4. Take 4 individual soufflé tins, brush with melted butter and powder
with caster sugar.
5. Pour in the mixture, up to the rim. Bake for ten minutes at 180° C.
Remove from the oven and powder with icing sugar.
For the coulis:
Cook the mirabelles for five minutes with a drop of water and the
sugar. Blend in the mixer and enhance the flavour with mirabelle brandy.
For the sorbet:
Blend the mirabelle pulp and the heavy sugar syrup. Mix well and put
it through the ice-cream maker.